Mohit is an experienced enterprise architect and blogger. He has consulted various organizations and trained multiple teams to enable them to successfully adopt and improve Microservices architecture.
Based on his experience, Mohit is working on a Microservices assessment framework for following three objectives.
- Readiness – Access whether your organization is ready to adopt Microservices?
- Fitness – Access whether Microservices is good fit for your organization?
- Review– Evaluate your (Microservices) Architecture and identity area of improvements.
Proposed framework access Organization, processes and base architecture. You may find various questionnaires accessing following items.
- Business Drivers – Determine whether you have clear and valid business drivers for MSA.
- Development Velocity – Determine whether you can take benefits from MSA.
- Base Architecture – Determine whatever base architeure has all the required
- Infrastructure – Determine whether your organization has developer and MSA friendly infrastructure.
- Organization Structure – Determine whether you have correct organization structure required for MSA
- Processes – Determine whether you have correct organization processes required for MSA
- Individual Service Design – Determine capability of each service design.
Stay tuned for More Information. Please contact us for learning more.